Why Exhibit at cruise3sixty?
Networking & Business Development ... Education
The amazing growth and popularity of cruise vacations, while a testament to the value and diversity of the cruise product, is also driven by the "successful marriage" of the cruise lines and their travel partners:
- Ports: Domestic and International
- Convention and Visitor Bureaus and Tourist Boards
- Destinations – including: Accommodations, Transportation Providers, Attractions and Sightseeing
- Technology Companies
- Travel Industry Organizations, Associations, Consortiums and Host Agencies
- Tour Wholesalers/Operators that feature CLIA member cruise lines in their packages
CLIA has created cruise3sixty, now in it’s ninth year, which further expands the business, knowledge and lifestyle opportunities for all those who attend. cruise3sixty is an incredible opportunity for exhibitors for five important reasons:
#1 Networking & Business
Development: cruise3sixty offers access to the 1,400+ travel agents, the senior
management of every major cruise line and hundreds of travel
industry executives. In total, we anticipate 2,200+ attendees for
our 2013 event.
#2 Education: cruise3sixty is the ONLY conference to offer the unique combination of:
- CLIA Seminars
- Destination and supplier workshops
- Hands-on technology learning center
- Cruise line booking system demonstrations
- Cruise line updates
- Innovative General Session presentations
All under one roof! Plus, the Institute Track and the all-new Executive Series provide cruise3sixty attendees with unprecedented learning opportunities.
#3 Destination Promotion ... Increased education and business opportunities: the two-day cruise3sixty trade show, Friday - Saturday, June 21 - 22, 2013, has been designed with the supplier in mind. Consider the "extras" you receive at cruise3sixty:
- Exclusive trade show hours.
- Motivated travel agents ... CLIA's educational curriculum and certification credits include participation in the trade show.
- Final attendee list* e-mailed to exhibitors at the conclusion of cruise3sixty.
cruise3sixty will highlight the successful marriage of cruise ships and their partners, featuring more than 300 exhibiting companies plus 26 cruise lines. Our goal is not just a trade show, but a destination and educational experience to those who sell cruise vacations.
travel agents are dedicated leisure specialists selling both
cruising as well as land-based leisure vacation packages. In
fact, more than 50% of their business is generated via land based
vacation packages. cruise3sixty is an opportunity for suppliers
to build valuable relationships with CLIA agents.
#5 The CLIA Commitment: This commitment has prompted over 16,000 agencies and 26 cruise lines to join CLIA's ranks. When you join cruise3sixty, you will be recognized as an industry supplier and get the benefits, tools and exposure that translates into sales.
* Final attendee list: will include travel agent attendees information and mailing address.